How To Register For BBYO & David Berger AZA #1823
David Berger AZA #1823 is a chapter in the Ohio Northern region of BBYO. BBYO is a teen led organization with the goal of involving more Jewish teens in more meaningful Jewish experiences. David Berger AZA is for any teenager looking to explore their Judaism and have a good time. Every teen who joins will create memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. If you are considering joining David Berger, you can come to events for prospective members. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for help.
When you are ready to join follow the steps below.
- Go to http://www.bbyo.org
- Click “Join AZA/BBG”
- Scroll down and click “Me” or “My Teen” depending on who is filling it out.
- Click “Yes” or “No” depending on how it applies to you (if you clicked me).
- Fill out the form.
- If you are paying now, keep in mind:
- ** $149 = 4 years **
- Get Ready for an AMAZING experience because YOU are a member!
Or Call The Cleveland BBYO Office @ (216) 360-0075